Sunday, September 9, 2012

Revenge of the Naked Man

Works 2/3 of the timeAs many of you know, I, Barney Stinson attempted a move called the Naked Man once and it failed miserably. I also lost a great phone that night. Nevertheless I would not give up my new challenge of getting a girl in bed using the naked man tactic. It was supposed to work 2/3 attempts and so I set this statistic to the test. I brought three girls to my place, had a few drinks, and things were going great. I went into another room and stripped down. I called the girls into the room and BAM! If you guessed that 2/3 of those girls stayed with me that night, you are indeed correct! Yes upon successfully using the naked man I also accomplished my goal of riding a tricycle. WHA DUP! Next time any of you see me I will be wearing my belt around all day every day. It goes well with my suit. Ted didn't believe me but none the less I waved my belt in his face for an hour telling him to look at it( He was so jealous).

It was definitely a legendary night. To all of my followers I would like to thank you for reading my blog and know that you are awesome for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment