Monday, September 24, 2012

A Legen...wait for it...dary weekend

awesome quotesSo as many of you know, I'm awesome. With that being said, most of my weekends would make an average man jealous. This was no ordinary weekend, however, it was legen....dary. It started off with a great game of Laser Tag(Only the best sport known to man) and just kept getting better and better from there. Ted, believe or not actually suited up and played laser tag with me! It was like nothing could go wrong. I scored not only on Friday and Saturday but also on Sunday. It was so awesome! None of them tried to get all attachy or anything. In fact, I still haven't heard back from any of them. Some quick advice, wear a suit, it works for me and it worked for Ted because the man also hooked up with a chick this weekend. Wha Dup! Scherbatsky thought the whole weekend was childish but what does she know. Maybe if she actually read my blog she wouldn't be so Canadian about everything. Lily and Marshall were off doing there own thing this weekend. But from what I heard they even had a great weekend. Which is a surprise because I always thought married couples couldn't have any fun. I had many a glasses of scotch this weekend and spent most of it with my best bro Ted(besides you know, when I was with the ladies). So we can chalk this up to a Legen....wait for it....dary weekend. My awesomeness level went through the roof this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment