Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ted

Barney Stinson Blog
Well today I think I'm going to post about Ted. I'm his best bro/friend but man sometimes I wish he would just listen to me. Yesterday he got a chick's number and he called her back today! I know what an idiot right?! I've told him time and time again you wait three days. Jesus put that rule in place for a reason. Either way he got lucky and she totally ate it up. Sometimes I don't know what Ted would to without me if I didn't have his back. Totally got him that chicks number and just one time you would think Ted would thank me or at least suit up! Every girl loves a suit it's a fact.

I think I may just go get my favorite suit dry cleaned and pressed. It will always pick you up when your best friend makes a huge mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment